Why not experience Scotland the way it was meant to be by visiting its largest and certainly its most wild national park.
Imagine walking for days with a pack on your back, through high sided valleys carved out by ancient glaciers, following tracks steeped in history and breathing in some of the freshest air imaginable.
On the way you will take in stunning views that will literally stop you in your tracks. The days can be quite long here so you will need to be up for a challenge that is rewarded by that feeling only an expedition can give you.
Are you up for an adventure?
- A Qualified, experienced, knowledgeable guide.
- Pick up and drop off from Edinburgh.
- Lots of walking
- Campsite fees
- Tent, Stove, pots, plates, cutlery, cups.
- A wealth of information and stories about History, folklore, geography, geology etc mixed with plenty humour.
- Awesome views, photos and life changing experiences.
Bring an open mind and the spirit of adventure.
- Be prepared for hiking with a back pack for up to 8 hours per day.
- A basic level of fitness is required but don't worry about being too slow, we will be moving as a team and at a very comfortable pace that suits EVERYONE.
- Wild camping isn't for everyone but can be very enjoyable with the right equipment and organisation your guides will be available 24/7 to help, give advice, support and encourage you.
- After booking you will be Sent a pack with details on all other things you will need to know and bring with you.