Duration: 3 hours
Get the camera and tripods provided in the tour, and head out for the Aurora hunting place, surrounded by the amazing nature of Northern Sweden. Enjoy some hot drinks while listening to a short introduction about shooting techniques and photographing tips for capturing the moments of magical Northern lights. Your professional guide will support you whatever your skills, from beginners to photography enthusiasts. Those memories and photos will last a lifetime.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation 10 km within Abisko
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon dependent on weather and solar wind activity, so it couldn't be guaranteed.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready, and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Minimum Age: 6 years
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons paying full price