Departure: 20:00 – 21:00 – 22:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3-4 hours
Lapland is a perfect place to spend vacation out of big city bustle and relish pure nature. This small group tour is a fantastic way to experience the most popular tour in a friendly atmosphere. A professional guide will take you to the best viewing locations for hunting Northern Lights and explain how the natural phenomenon is formed. You will be served with traditional BBQ of pork sausage and blueberry tea.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Guiding in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (Overalls, boots)
- Campfire BBQ: Pork sausage and blueberry tea (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so it is not guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place (maximum is 8 people)
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons