Departure: any time between 9:00 and 16:30
Duration: 4-5 hours
Hike through the Arctic forest to reach your destination for fishing. If the snow is deep enough, strap on your snowshoes and experience walking with the Arctic style. Arriving at the lake, you will drill through thick ice with the support of your professional guide. Wait for a fish while you enjoy the scenery.
After a while, head for your cookout trip. Gather around a campfire in the snow, taste the Lappish pork sausages and salmon. Delight in grilling your own fish, if are lucky enough to catch one.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up and drop off to your hotel or accommodation within 15 km (driving distance) from Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Ice fishing equipment
- Campfire BBQ: Lappish bread, salmon, marshmallow and hot blueberry juice (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays
- Children under 12 year old must be accompanied by adults paying the full price
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 2 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons