Departure: 20:00 (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 3 hours
Our Northern Lights specialist will guide you to a secret place to search for these magnificent dancing lights around the forests, far away from any light pollution. Our professional guide will check the aurora probabilities and the best locations in the previous afternoon before deciding the spot to observe the Auroras.
During the tour, gingerbread cookies and warm juice will be served while our guide explains how the Northern Lights are formed, both from science and ancient tales perspectives.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up and drop off to your hotel or accommodation within 15 km (driving distance) from Rovaniemi city center
- Hot blueberry juice
- Winter clothes (overall and boots)
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays
- Children under 14 year old must be accompanied by adults paying the full price
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 3 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Northern Lights sightings cannot be guaranteed due to they are subject to weather conditions and the solar activity