London has it all and this tour will take you to a different dimension of shopping, tradition, culture, expectation and demands, with a highly trained, knowledgeable and well-experienced team, ready to give you an eye-opening and fun experience. Shopping in London is also a science. Maybe the most exciting activity for real and window shoppers. Whether you like to spend or just like to window shop, you will have a fun experience on this tour. Our APTG blue badge qualified guides will take you the shortest way for those stores to provide you with the most convenient shopping experience in world's greatest multicultural capital. If you are searching for an outlet shopping experience out of the city, then we advise you to take a closer look for Bicester Village Shopping Tour or we can simply customize your shopping experience based on your or group's interest and focus.
- Infant seats unavailable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product.
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 4 to 9, please contact us for further information.
- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and let the lobby staff know that you are waiting for a tour guide.
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.
- Guests must contact Tourope UK at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour guide at Parliament Square. (The nearest tube station is Westminster). Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out the Statue of Sir Winston Churchill in front of the Houses of Parliament.