Guided tour by the wine farmer personally in the vine-field, tour to the wine cellar, see the vinery, and ending with wine tasting, 6 top quality vines and during the tasting info about history, and how we produce.
- Wine tasting of six wines
- Guided tour in the vineyard
- Tour to the wine cellar & vinery
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- If group is less than 10 persons, you can only select the following dates, all days starts at time 15.00: 2021: 29. maj, 26.juni, i Juli: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. i August: 7, 14, 21, 28. Sept. 4, 25. i Okt. 30. All days kl. 15-18.
- If group is more than 10 persons, you need to write your wished date and time ahead to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Please arrange your tour 24 hours before arrival
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please call +45 40557704 or email email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange a tour time.
- Please note that the vineyard is located about 1 hour south of Copenhagen.
How to travel to us:
- Rent a car or take the train from Copenhagen central station to Næstved.
- There is direct train service approximately every ½ hour.
- Just outside of Næstved station catch the 603 bus to Karrebæk where you will get off at the old white church.